Thursday, June 2, 2016

Evidence of the Sphere Being Alliance?

Photos by Mike Boryca April 21, 2016 Nebraska

Cuethra?       Extra Moons? 
Planet X, Nibiru, Wormwood? 

Photos by Mike Boryca April 21, 2016 Nebraska



Evidence of the Sphere Being Alliance? 
These amazing photos were taken by Michael Boryca while trying to capture the full moon from his home in Nebraska around 1:40AM on Sunday April 24, 2016 on a Canon digital camera. I asked Michael to share the photos with me because he said there were "planets" in the frame. When the images were sent to me, it instantly reminded me of other anomalous photos I've been capturing throughout the web lately which I believe to be evidence of the Sphere Being Alliance as described by secret space program whistle-blower Mr. Corey Goode. After inverting and adjusting contrast and brightness, I was convinced. See also: www.SphereBeingAlliance.com 

Have Evidence Photos? Please share with me that I may share with others and please include your name and info for credits to adastraeg@gmail.com - Thank you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment